Growruck 27 Mid TN
GrowRuck 27 (Mid TN) Preblast
GTE (GrowRuck Training Event) 27 is coming to Middle TN on April 29-30th 2022.
What is a GrowRuck Training Event? GrowRuck Training events are designed to help men become HIGH IMPACT MEN by reinforcing the F3 mission of the invigoration of male community leadership. During a GTE, we leave no man behind, but leave no man where we find him. In other words, we struggle together to become better men for our communities and our families, while under heavy weight! AYE!
What do we do during a GTE? There are 4 phases to a GrowRuck Training Event:
- The Rally – The Rally is the Friday night gathering that initiates the GTE.
- The King Builder – The KingBuilder is the Saturday morning workout.
- GrowSchool – GrowSchool (G3LT) is a Schooling session during which the four quadrants of Preparedness (Get Right, Live Right, Lead Right, Leave Right) are taught in a classroom environment by the GrowRuck Qs.
- The Ruck – The Ruck is the CSAUP (Completely Stupid and Utterly Pointless) Event during which the Leadership Skills of the individual GrowRuck Participants and the Teamwork of the Class is Accelerated through Pain and Chaos.
Cost: The cost to participate in the GrowRuck Training Event is $175. This includes GrowSchool, GrowRuck registration, a T-Shirt, and sweet patch.
You can also register for the weekend’s events EXCEPT for the overnight GrowRuck event at a cost of $50. This option does not include a t-shirt or patch but does help cover costs for the weekend.
Please HC (hard-commit) by registering here: https://growruck.com/growruck/growruck-27-mid-tn/
You will use this link for your remaining balance, as well which will be due March 29, 2022.
GrowRuck 27 is unlike any other GrowRuck as the first GTE with a 3rd F aspect. It is inspired by every single brave soul living with Usher Syndrome. Usher Syndrome is the most common genetic cause of deaf-blindness. It affects not only hearing and sight, but also the vestibular system (poor balance, vertigo, balance and muscle issues). These children and adults fight every day to do things that are basic to the majority of the world. Proceeds from the GrowRuck 27 weekend will go to Usher Syndrome Coalition, supporting research, child/adult/family support, and God-willing, a cure!
We’re still ironing out details, but the schedule should look something like this:
|Friday, April 29th|
|1800 – 2100||2nd F Rally||Party Fowl – Cool Springs||Gathering of HIM with Nashville Hot Chicken and beverages to kickoff the weekend.|
|Saturday, April 30th|
|0700 – 0800||King Builder Q||Pinkerton Park|
|0820 – 1200||GrowSchool||Rolling Hills Community Church||Coffeeteria/Breakfast will be served before diving into GrowSchool.|
|1800 – It Ends||GrowRuck 27||TBA||Leave No Doubt|
|Sunday, May 1st|
|TBD||ENDEX||TBA||Get patched, have a beer, and share war stories.|
Below is the current packing list for the event.
- Required Gear
- Ruck (suggested minimum volume: 20L)
- 30 lb Weight (20lb Weight if PAX weighs less than 150lbs)
- 6L of fluids, of which 3L must be water. This can be combined in a water bladder (STRONGLY recommended) and other containers.
- Headlamp with red light & extra batteries
- Reflective bands on Ruck
- Carabiner suitable for climbing
- Photo ID
- $20 Cash
- Face covering that will cover mouth and nose (e.g., mask, gaiter, etc.) Bring something that will last the duration of the event.
- Work Gloves
- Optional Gear
- Dry Bag
- First Aid/Blister Kit
- Extra Socks
- Extra Shirt
- Toilet Paper
- Disinfecting wipes
- Hand Sanitizer/Baby Wipes
- Duct Tape
- Prohibited Equipment
- Other Electronic devices
Lodging in the Franklin, TN area is plentiful, ranging from hotels to AirBnB rentals. Incoming PAX can also stay in Spring Hill which will be a convenient drive to the events and maybe even clown car with Spring Hill PAX.
Here are a few suggested hotel options.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs
Comfort Inn & Suites Nashville Franklin Cool Springs